Veritas Academy engages students through a classical Christian education. Our vision is to equip tomorrow's leaders who will value morality, integrity, and responsibility.
Through its unique program, Veritas Academy seeks to accomplish the following distinct goal:
"Graduate engaged students who are thoroughly equipped for college success and high level leadership."
To achieve this goal, Veritas is committed to the following objectives:
- Offer a Bible based faith integrated curriculum
- Daily face-to-face teacher-led classroom experience
- Small classroom sizes (average of 15 students per class)
- Pedagogy-driven technology integration
- Time-tested classical methodology and content
- Practical leadership skills trainingget more info
EXTENDED CARE AND CLUBS
Extended Care is available in an engaging environment. Drop your kid off as early as 7:00am and pick him/her up as late as 6:00pm.
Extended care activities includes:
- Healthy snack
- Homework support
- Rest area for peace and quiet
- Light dinner option
Enrichment Clubs are also available and encouraged. Clubs take place after regular class hours. Students may register in the fall and in the spring. Offerings include:
- Book Club
- Chess Club
- Inventors Club
- History Club
- Toast Masters/Debate Club